Use VA refinance proceeds for virtually anything.
- Pay off high interest debt:
credit cards, department store cards, auto & other vehicle loans, & personal loans.
- Pay for college or further your education.
- Finance a new business.
- Improve or refurnish your home.
- Take your dream vacation.
- Almost anything else you can think of.
If you do not want cash back, only want to lower your rate or payment, and
your current mortgage loan is NOT a VA loan, the VA cash-out refinance is what you're looking
NEXT: What is a VA cash-out refinance?
vapayment.com provides VA home loan information. vapayment.com is not a government agency nor affiliated with the VA or Department of Vetarans Affairs.