Use up to 100% of your home's VA appraised value to lower your payments or purchase your dream home with 100%
- Pay off your existing mortgage, including FHA, USDA, & conventional loans.
- Pay off credit cards, car loans, or other debt.
- Improve or refurnish your home.
- Buy a car, boat, or anything else you can think of.
- Pay for college or further your education.
- Fund or finance a business.
- Many other uses.
Learn more about VA cash-out refinance
If your current home mortgage is a VA loan, an
Interest Rate Reduction Refinancing Loan (IRRRL) may lower your interest rate and monthly mortgage payment.
In most cases an appraisal is not required.
Learn more about VA IRRRL
vapayment.com provides VA home loan information. vapayment.com is not a government agency nor affiliated with the VA or Department of Vetarans Affairs.